A Moment of Adventure A Moment of Adventure

Of all the things I could say, I think "trying too hard" is the most fitting and best delivers the message. This sort of, eh, "random" disjointed style of writing has been getting more popular for a number of years now (maybe because it requires low effort? Idk) and frankly I think it should have run it's course and died a while ago.
The animation (some of it at least) was pretty decent. I feel like there was a lot of wasted potential, I mean you can clearly animate, my question is why didn't you use your apparent skills to make something coherent?
Idunno, maybe I'm being too harsh, some of it was decent I guess. I'm guessing this accounts for a lot of practice, as the song says, everybody's got to learn.

sweetcommando responds:

Yea. I know what you're talking about. Writing is as pain and animating is a pain but I can get through one of those things without worrying too much. eh

Nameless 4 Vol.1 Nameless 4 Vol.1

Well that was uuuh... Well it was something.

Monopoly Logic Monopoly Logic

Not entirely sure what can be said. While I don't want to be harsh or overly critical, it was just kind of 'meh'. The animation was kind of dull, but the voice acting was pretty alright actually.
The content/joke was funny, sure, but it just doesn't work all on it's own like this. There wasn't any real build-up, and the pay-off isn't good enough to hold it's own really. It would have worked way better as a smaller joke within a larger work, where we've actually seen the story, and get to enjoy the joke better, because the punchline and subsequent pay-off are that much more significant.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's just too 'raw'. It needs the rest of the meal.

LinkTCOne responds:

Cheers man, I don't mind bad reviews at all, so long as people are constructive, which you certainly were so thanks! The reason this is so short, is it just sort of popped into my head so I drew it, I'm working on some massive projects at the moment, so if that's what you want then I have a series Flute: Samurai, and an animated documentary I am working on, so if you like that sort of thing, then stick around!

Madness Ambulation Madness Ambulation

great game but...

...why oh god why would you not include a pause button? why?!!!
but otherwise it's good. challenging, can even get a bit frustrating at times.

the Kill Kar II: Revenge the Kill Kar II: Revenge

i dont like it

the steerings are shit, no handling, when u fail the game is designed to get you frustrated, i dont have the patients for this crap!
just my opinion though nothing ill meant by this, good game though, just the handling is junk.

30 Morale 30 Morale

For some reason I want to call it Groovy...

The-Cockenator responds:

haha its a ringitone really :D

A Partner in Crime A Partner in Crime

Dude, this is really good, I really like this, I'm gonna download it.
The only thing I can find "wrong" with it, is that it's kind of repetitive, could use a little variation, otherwise this is golden man.

Jeepis responds:

That's because it's supposed to have vocals. Any song sounds kind of repetitive if you take off the vocals.

zombie link 2 zombie link 2

Nice, now his skin matches his clothes. If only he hadn't ruined it by getting blood all over it. Goddamn bratty kids. Pretty good.

dommi-fresh responds:

he is a messy pup.

MVP Celebration MVP Celebration

Doin' the Rusty Trombone are we?

Masterchief Masterchief

This makes me excited for Gears of Halo Theft Auto 7.