View Profile acid-burn

29 Movie Reviews

real modern art

Of all the things I could say, I think "trying too hard" is the most fitting and best delivers the message. This sort of, eh, "random" disjointed style of writing has been getting more popular for a number of years now (maybe because it requires low effort? Idk) and frankly I think it should have run it's course and died a while ago.
The animation (some of it at least) was pretty decent. I feel like there was a lot of wasted potential, I mean you can clearly animate, my question is why didn't you use your apparent skills to make something coherent?
Idunno, maybe I'm being too harsh, some of it was decent I guess. I'm guessing this accounts for a lot of practice, as the song says, everybody's got to learn.

sweetcommando responds:

Yea. I know what you're talking about. Writing is as pain and animating is a pain but I can get through one of those things without worrying too much. eh

Well that was uuuh... Well it was something.

2 Game Reviews

great game but...

...why oh god why would you not include a pause button? why?!!!
but otherwise it's good. challenging, can even get a bit frustrating at times.

i dont like it

the steerings are shit, no handling, when u fail the game is designed to get you frustrated, i dont have the patients for this crap!
just my opinion though nothing ill meant by this, good game though, just the handling is junk.

2 Audio Reviews

For some reason I want to call it Groovy...

The-Cockenator responds:

haha its a ringitone really :D

Dude, this is really good, I really like this, I'm gonna download it.
The only thing I can find "wrong" with it, is that it's kind of repetitive, could use a little variation, otherwise this is golden man.

Jeepis responds:

That's because it's supposed to have vocals. Any song sounds kind of repetitive if you take off the vocals.

154 Art Reviews

His mouth looks like labia.
I get the feeling you're not looking for in-depth criticism on this, so I'll give you an inspirational quote instead:
Never let go of your dreams, or your dreams will also gaze into thee.
You're welcome.

Nice, now his skin matches his clothes. If only he hadn't ruined it by getting blood all over it. Goddamn bratty kids. Pretty good.

dommi-fresh responds:

he is a messy pup.

Doin' the Rusty Trombone are we?

I AM THE OCCUPANT, GREAT AND MIGHTY. BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID.

23, Male